Thursday, April 9, 2009

ssat=easy and magical eagles

Either i'm a genius or the ssat is a just full of tricks.

So I started the practice drills and I think I have a good chance getting a good score.
Today was so uneventful.

I woke up at the great hour of 6 a.m and went on a mile and a half run. I ran it in 9 min 44 sec.
It was so weird! So I was running and just listening to my sweet running playlist, which is really a list of my new music played in the form of shuffleness. I was passing the cute subdivsion of shadowood, and this crazy insane eagle just swoop down and picked me up, its large talons were nicely cut leaving me with no cuts. It was not until I reached He's nest that I found out he was magic. He asked me a number of , to which I answered truthfully. He seemed to know all of the answer because he kept finishing my sentences. Then I realized that this was not just a magic eagle but a creeper eagle as well. This is were I used my ninja skills and jumped out of the tree and to my safety and managed to complete the run in the above time.


haha just kidding.
TWAS A DREAM!

does anyone know if the people in Across The Universe are Irish or Scottish? Never mind i just learned that they were British. I'm an idiot. For two seconds they sounded very Irish/Scottish.
SSAT Vocab word of the day-

Apartheid-a social policy or racial segregation involving political and economic and legal discrimination against people who are not Whites; the former.

song of the day-

like daddy like daughter-Gregory and the Hawk
I feel like singing sad songs all night
I feel like tuning you out
But you want to make it into more of a fight
Is this yelling what love's all about?


video of the day
MANtage-BaratsAndBerata


thanks for reading.
comment.
follow.

3 comments:

elizabeth. said...

you amuse me greatly, i hope you know. :]
i enjoyed the story and the MANTAGE. hehe



....theres elizabeth TAMING A STALLION.

ameliarose116 said...

hahaha remember when i was obsessed with baratsandbereta and we had to watch their videos seventeen times in a row? i like how none of lou's things were actually manly.
can i be a magical eagle when i grow up? i want to kidnap jogging children. hee hee. i'm glad you're doing good on the ssat!!

Anonymous said...

noofyourfreakingbusinesspervert, well i've been there before and its pretty close to your pants on my floor....lets just say i have been there when you were a ubber twilight fan..i know what you like to do with the content of those pages... in the dark where you don't think i'm watching ...........but .... i am.