Friday, April 10, 2009

guilt and icecream=]]

today funny stuff happened to me but i cant post it because of who might read this...*oohh dramatic theme music!*
(yeahh danielle if you read this: pedophiles get ladys?)

haha.

man i wish i could tell you,, darn it,,


ok so i went and got icecream today! I dont generally eat my yummy filling of icecream at dairy queen but i went there today! SO i was at this oh so friendly ghetto DQ in the downtown and of course i glanced around at my surrendering, there was a family of gumps (if you dont understand this term dont worry its kind of a local thing) , and this group of girls talking about hair and yelling at the 5 year old(estimated age) with them. So too interesting so fair. We step up to the window and a this fine looking young man asks us what we want. My stepdad asked both my sister and I if we could eat a large icecream cone, my sister and I assume it is a reasonable of icecream, but of course we were wrong. We order large vanilla cones
**MY COMPUTER SPONTANEOUSLY SHUT OFF AGAIN**
thanks auto save=]]
and we get them they seem to be the size of birds. Yes like robins, its was only kind of insane! It was alot alot of icecream! So while we were devouring is abnormally large treat, John , my stepfather announces " I can cure cancer by punching it with my fist" dont ask me.


So moving on to the guilt part of this video, i ate meat today. I feel horrible, not just any meat but KFC. I didnt have any other options.! So let me example myself; me and my sister had not eaten dinner yet and were very hunger. We were over at my grandparents house visiting and they were talking about KCF. Danielle, my sister, says "oh we have not yet eaten, and they have those very cheap snackbox things!" My stepdad says "Ok that will be your dinner" I, of course, did not want to be rude and refuse to eat there. So did. I feel sick and gross now. Please dont hate me=]
sorry

anyway....
SSAT Vocab word of the day:
sublimation-

  • (chemistry) a change directly from the solid to the gaseous state without becoming liquid
  • (psychology) modifying the natural expression of an impulse or instinct (especially a sexual one) to one that is socially acceptable
Song of the day:
at all makes sense in the end-hank green
I spent twenty-seven years in my bed
And there's not much that I would've preferred to do instead
I spent two years chewing and six months wooing
And, I'm sure you're curious, almost three years pooing
I spent twenty five years working for a guy
that I wanted to kill when I didn't want to die
But I spent fifty seven years loving you my friend
So I guess it all makes sense at the end.

I spent nearly a full year masturbating
Second only to the year we spent copulating
I know you're not a fan of this vulgarity
But completeness is important for full clarity
I spent more than seven years watching television
and how could I not regret that decision
But I don't think that I'll ever know how much time
I did or didn't spend lookin' into your eyes.
(ilovevlogbrothers)
Video of the day
High School-hayleyghoover

sorry blogg being stupid i didnt mean to post it twice!
hey you can anonymously comment so do it!
thanks
comment
follow
go join nerfighters

yeahh just do it.

4 comments:

saraisafreak said...

never mind i didnt post it twice i guess!

elizabeth. said...

Chuck Norris can cure cancer by punching it with his fist.

saraisafreak said...

elizabeth thats so weird you said that because mat peters said the same thing on my status on facebook

haha

ameliarose116 said...

chuck norris is a pansy.

yeah. i said it. SMITE ME, OH MIGHTY SMITER.

also, i really liked that absolutely true video!!! haha.