Thursday, April 16, 2009

koala penis/daywithoutshoes/dayofsilense

interesting fact; koalas have forked penises!

yeahh im think its funny.

hey lizbeth
(is it twice the pleasure?)

Well heres how my day went. I was stupid enough to try to do DW/S today. it failed. it was stupid.
All the teachers and out principle said we had to wear shoes. i have fungus i guess.
but anyway dayofsilence it tommorow im scared but whatever. i hope we get a point across
so this blogg sucks but as always i dont have anytime,


video of the day



yeahh sorry this sucks

3 comments:

Elaina Damon said...

Actually you don't have fungus but if there was a fire and we died without shoes on that would make MA look bad i guess...

6 weeks of school and then you will have all summer to write longer blogs :)

Anonymous said...

but anyway dayofsilence it tommorow im scared but whatever.. well i just want to point out some grammatical errors .. for instance dayofsilence.... thats supposed to be seperated and then "it" that is
it is or its.. why would you be scared? i'm gay i.... i thought you were too? why would you participate in something if your not part of the cause? i mean why are you supporting it if your not gay. i understand ppl. like me should get special treatment but i don't need anything special from someone who doesn't fully know where i'm comming from.. i would like it if you didn't stay silent for me.. -tj

saraisafreak said...

I'm sorry tj if my grammical errors bother you. I wrote this blog in about 5 mins. and had no time to edit it. I'm sorry if I have offended you, I was doing day of silence for my own reasons. I would like it if you didn't just read my blog to insult me. it kind of hurts my feelings.