Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Keaster=]]]

Heyy today was easter.
i guess.
short blog today. my computer is going to die.

so it was easter.
i went to church, and my parents surprised me and Danielle and we went to kzoo. We went out to eat at this place called bds. it was really good! (liz i think you would love it. just saying) Then went to go see a movie at the Rave. We saw The Knowing with Nicolas Cage. Well it would have been good if NC was not in it. It was very.funny. Then we went grocery shopping. When we got home my moms was like clean the house, so i was like whatever. But then she was like ohh yeahh have this easter basket filled with yummy treats of all sorts. I <3 Easter. Go church=]]

so yeahh thats that and heres this.

SSAT Vocab Word of the Day
an unnecessary use of large words to express an idea.

Song of the Day
Swing Swing- All American Rejects
Swing, swing, swing
From the tangles of
My heart is crushed By a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

Video of the Day


Love Sara.
Follow
Comment(which you can do anonymously so do it!)
=]]]
I hope my blogs arent like this when school starts.

Oh and i started a collab blogg with my bffs. so go to my profile and click on it.

^,*

3 comments:

saraisafreak said...

I never actually posted the wotd. haha
cirumlocution
=]]

Anonymous said...

i noticed.

haha i love the evil baby orphanage...

Anonymous said...

um yes, hello. this is kim jung il. i now know about the evil baby orphanage, because i am an avid reader of your blog. the magical creeper eagle and i are now in cahoots and are planning on destroying the earth using nerdfighter time-travel technology. we are planning on increasing world suck to a level never seen before!
congratulations. see you at kfc.
-kim jung il.